Quality and safety: We place high demands on our chambers. That is why we take comprehensive measures to ensure the hygienic storage of your chilled goods, e.g. by using easy-to-clean surfaces. Moreover, all safety aspects comply with the recognised quality standards.
Taking ecological aspects into account in the production of our cold storage and deep-freeze chambers is important to us. Therefore, we only use CFC-free insulating materials, which nevertheless enable efficient cooling processes with low energy consumption.
In SBS cold storage and deep-freeze chambers, all components from the ceilings to the floor elements and doors are systematically made to match each other.
By installing partition walls, various chamber layouts and different temperature zones can be achieved, such as a combination chamber with a cold storage and deep-freeze section.
- Cold storage and deep-freeze chambers for individual requirements
- Flexible dimensions, optimum use of space
- Short production times
- Quick assembly, immediate commissioning
- First-class quality and safety standards
- Cost-effective, energy-saving insulation
- Stable equipment, long durability
- Ecological profile and sustainability
- Professional advice on site: everything from one source.
There are no joints in order to keep things seamlessly clean.
We construct and design exactly toyour desired dimensions.
We give our projects a framework. Not our doors.
Eyeballing? Not with us. We personally take measurements on site.
The door position is freely selectable.
Better insulation for thinner floors by using vacuum panels.