The welded version of the temperature and climate chamber is particularly suitable for extreme simulation conditions. The individual elements are professionally welded by our experts using the TIG method. The chamber is then tested for tightness and delivered on time.
On request, compact chambers can also be welded and delivered to our customers fully assembled at SBS Kühltechnik. The assembly of particularly large chamber dimensions is carried out directly at the place of use.
- Temperature ranges from -70 °C to +180 °C (-94 to +356 °F)
- Maximum positive/negative pressure of +/-350 Pa, tightness test at +/-400 Pa
- Relative humidity up to 98%
- Insulation from 80 to 200mm, single-layered / multi-layered (rigid polyurethane foam, mineral wool)
- Interior wall covering: stainless steel surfaces V2A, V4A
- External wall covering: stainless steel surfaces made of V2A, white coated aluminium sheet, white coated galvanised steel sheet
- Gas-tight welded pressure chambers
- Robust design, long service life