Always a little more, always a little better: SBS temperature and climate chambers are high-quality work - tightly sealed by professionally sealed chamber joints.
In a temperature range from -40 °C to +80 °C (-40 to +176 °F), at a maximum pressure load of +/-200 Pa and at a relative humidity of up to 90%, the sealed chambers prove their ability to function reliably and flawlessly.
The chambers are mounted on a painted steel frame for transport and tested for quality. The steel frame can be equipped with forklift shoes or lifting brackets, depending on the transport option. The assembly of particularly large chamber dimensions is carried out directly at the place of use.
- Temperature ranges from -40 °C to +80 °C (-40 to +176 °F)
- Maximum positive/negative pressure of +/-200 Pa
- Relative humidity up to 90%
- Insulation from 80 to 200mm, single-layered / multi-layered (rigid polyurethane foam, mineral wool)
- Wall covering: V2A, V4A, white coated aluminium sheet, white coated galvanised steel sheet
- Planning and production of individual doors
- Small number of sealing joints due to the use of large-scale foamed elements